Hotel albatros zermatt - Donatello hotel in rome.
Hotel Albatros Zermatt
- The Albatros was built by one Henri Villouin of Paris in 1912. His company made mostly cycles and motorcycles, but did build a light 4-cylinder car. Their advertisement boasted of '91 wins in 92 races', but this is thought to be referring to the cycles.
- The Albatros is a sailing ketch built in the Netherlands in 1899. Now used as a sail training vessel, she was the last sailing ship carrying commercial cargo in Europe.
- The Albatros was an American-owned ship which brought to W. Price Hunt, partner of the Pacific Fur Company, at its Astoria post, news of the outbreak of the War of 1812.
- An Alpine ski resort and mountaineering center near the Matterhorn, in southern Switzerland
- Zermatt is a municipality in the district of Visp in the German-speaking section of the canton of Valais in Switzerland. It has a population of about 5,800 inhabitants.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
Souvent, pour s'amuser, les hommes d'equipage
Prennent des albatros, vastes oiseauz des mers,
Qui suivent, indolents compagnons de voyage,
Le navire glissant sur les gouffres amers.
A peine les ont-il deposees sur le planches,
Que ces rois de l'azur, maladroits et honteux,
Laissent piteusement leurs grandes ailes blanches
Comme des avirons trainer a cote d'eux.
Ce voyageur aile, comme il est gauche et veule!
Lui, naguere si beau, qu'il est comique et laid!
L'un agace son bec avec un brule-guele,
L'autre mime, en boitant, l'infirme qui volait!
Le Poete est semblable au prince des nuees
Qui hante la tempete e se rit de l'archer;
Exile sul le sol au milieu des huees,
Ses ailes de geant l'empechent de marcher.
Baudelaire - I fiori del male
This article is about the cruise ship currently sailing as Albatros. For the previous ship with the same name, see RMS Sylvania. For the TS Albatros which was originally TS Leda, see TS Leda.
Here leaving Bergen - Lysefjorden next...
stourport manor hotel
hotel mahakam jakarta
quality inn at zion
carriage house inn provincetown
hotel property management systems
cheap hotels firenze
hotel seiyo ginza a rosewood
maine bed and breakfasts for sale