Cheap but nice hotels in. Hotel motel room.
Cheap But Nice Hotels In
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- Charging low prices
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- (of a person) Pleasant in manner; good-natured; kind
- Fine or subtle
- pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; "what a nice fellow you are and we all thought you so nasty"- George Meredith; "nice manners"; "a nice dress"; "a nice face"; "a nice day"; "had a nice time at the party"; "the corn and tomatoes are nice today"
- a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean; the leading resort on the French Riviera
- decent: socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous; "from a decent family"; "a nice girl"
- Pleasant; agreeable; satisfactory
Si, si, si!
Our bed in our first hotel in Mexico City (Hotel Montecarlo). Very cheap, but we didn't last there long. As we entered our room, we were regaled with very loud sex-cries from the lady across the hall from us. Let's be nice and assume they were honeymooners, because she gave repeat performances at regular intervals for the next 24 hours until we crumbled and left for another hotel.
That said, the fact that you couldn't sit front-ways on the toilet because there wasn't enough room to fit one's legs in front, and that you had to climb over the toilet to get into the shower, were also factors in leaving. We went around the corner to Hotel Isabel, and for about 320 pesos a night (as opposed to 200), got a much brighter, quieter and more spacious room.
I did feel a little bad about leaving. The guy at the front desk seemed ok... but they could have been a bit more onto the screamer! (she did get a talking-to eventually, in the shared bathroom outside our room, and burst into tears and cried noisily for some time. I felt sorry for her... also wished I understood more of the language so I could tell what was going on!)
Arabian Courtyard Hotel Exterior
A pretty nice hotel. On the cheaper end at $80 (though I think it ended up at $100 after taxes and fees). There was a hostel in town, but it was about $50 and there were cheaper hotels but they were supposedly where the prostitutes hang out. This one came with a 10-minute massage and a gym, and I only stayed one night.
sandman hotel montreal longueuil
seaside inn and cottages kennebunkport
las vegas motel
steigenberger hotel herrenhof wien
book hotel suites
5 star hotels in hamburg
hotel viktorija riga
hotels near ohio state university